I’m a freelance writer and passionate about communicating. I particularly love writing about environmental, wildlife, sustainability, lifestyle, health, parenting, equine, rural, countryside, agricultural and food subjects.
My nature writing features in Summer, An anthology for the changing seasons, edited by Melissa Harrison and published by Elliot and Thompson, and also in the Autumn and Winter versions.
Other publications I have written for include (with examples of recent articles hyperlinked where possible):
- The Guardian – opinion columns and Country Diary
- Huffington Post UK
- The Eastern Daily Press (weekly column) inc Going Green supplement
- The East Anglian Daily Times (weekly)
- Resurgence and Ecologist Magazine (nature columnist)
- RSPB Nature’s Home magazine
- Norfolk Magazine
- Norfolk Family Magazine
- Suffolk Magazine, Springwatch: May 2015, and RSPB Minsmere family visit June 2015
- Cambridgeshire Life Magazine
- Farmer’s Weekly
- NFU Countryside Magazine
- Horse Magazine, Horse magazine, Going green on the yard, feature
- Your Horse Magazine – various features 2014 – 2017
- Smallish Magazine
Do get in touch if you’d like to chat about any writing opportunities.